Hi, I’m Shelley and I set up mogStar marketing in 2012 because I love working with companies and brands to drive growth from really good marketing and setting up my own business is a great way of being able to do this.
I’ve been working in marketing for more than 25 years – unusually across a range of sectors and categories rather than focusing on one, which has developed my ability to adapt my skills and expertise to any market and really get to understand the issues and customers quickly. I am also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
To find out more about me see my linkedin profile.
we are different!
There are a lot of agencies & consultants offering marketing advice and there is a lot of jargon used in marketing, all of which can make it confusing to know where to go and what help is needed.
At mogStar we are different. We are passionate about marketing and what it can do to enhance a business. We believe in and can demonstrate;
- customer focus – The key focus is always the end customer, being clear what they want / need and ensuring plans are tailored accordingly – whilst balancing with commercial requirements and delivering growth and profits.
- brand focus – It is essential to develop, maintain and consistently communicate the brand essence and values through every touch point to enhance the customer experience and ensure continued growth for any company.
- results focus – We have a proven track record in delivering commercial results from well thought-through and executed plans and campaigns, supported by good reporting and analysis.
- honest, open style – If you are asking us for our expertise and advice we will give it to you, even if sometimes it may not be what you were hoping to hear. To work well together we believe in being totally honest and open – and that works both ways!
- plain speaking – We try to cut through the marketing acronyms and general jargon and deliver you plans you can understand and implement in plain English.
- integrated approach – A fully integrated plan creates much better impact and resonance, whether it is co-ordinating and managing many agencies or suppliers, or managing internal overlaps. Need to have a keen eye on the bigger picture whilst ensuring the details are not overlooked.
- experience & expertise – We bring a wide breadth & depth of experience, across different industries, customer segments, brands, companies & operating structures, large multinational to smaller family owned firms, all media and this means we are highly adaptable to different markets.
- project management – We work with a network of associates with similar values and ethics to deliver any aspect of a marketing or communications plan to ensure a seamless service whatever the specific need